I have never done a display table like this before and I was happy with my first try. I had to convince the husband that I couldn't just set everything on the counter, I needed a whole table! I stayed up until 3am assembling things and trying to get everything just right.
Here's a run down of everything on the table:
- 1 Large popcorn "bowl" $1 from Dollar Tree (I used two other popcorn bowl for popcorn on tables)
- Iridescent shred from Dollar Tree
- 3 large lollipops from Walmart Christmas Clearance. The two smaller ones were $1 each(50% off) and the bigger one was $.75(75% off)
- I made some salt water taffy skewers.
- The bowl is weighted down with some pinto beans and I stuck the lollipops and skewers into styrofoam from Dollar Tree.
- I already did a post about the Big Top Cupcake and Cookie, as well as the cupcake stand, HERE
- I got the popcorn containers from Dollar Tree for 2/$1
- They were filled with licorice, red/white striped candy sticks, pixie sticks, Circus Animal crackers, some marshmallow poles(10/$1 at Dollar Tree), and some heart marshmallow skewers.
- I found different flavors of yogurt dipped pretzels in the bulk section of the local farmers market type grocery story(Sunflower market) I liked that they were yogurt tipped instead of candy and they had some great flavors.
I found some cute heart shaped marshmallows at Dollar Tree and so I skewered them with white and pink taffy. Some were just marshmallows and some were a mix. Amazingly, I didn't take one single picture of it on it's own, so this will have to do.
If you want more information on the cotton candy board, you can find that post HERE.
The Ferris Wheel filled with Taffy, I talked about HERE
The whole thing one more time:
It wasn't perfect, but I am really happy that I was able to do a dessert table on a budget. Everything I bought was on clearance, on sale, or from Dollar Tree. That makes me happy!
To see all of the Carnival related posts, check out the Table of Contents, here.