You might be aware that I play Bunco. I have done a few posts about my Bunco nights in the past. Well this year I volunteered to host in December. The way that our group works, we invite our husbands or a date to come and play with us. That means we have 24 people instead of the regular 12. I have my hands very full with the food and other preparations.
I thought it would be fun to give each of the girls in the group a fun ornament to remember the year by.
They are simple glass ball ornaments that I picked up from Hobby Lobby. I printed out the design on transparency, cut it out, and inserted it into the ornament with some cute little dice beads. I am sharing my template if you have a bunco lover on your gift list this year. I will also give you the step-by-step instructions.
- Download the Template here: Bunco 2012 Ornament Template
- Print the template onto transparency paper and cut out the insert shape.
- Tightly roll the transparency into a tube and insert into the tube. It will unroll when it gets all the way inside.
- Insert 8 or more dice beads on each side of the transparency. I found the beads online at FireMountainGems.com
- Trim the excess transparency from the top of the ornament. Replace the ornament cap. I bought the ornament hanger from Hobby Lobby. I think they are so pretty.
Here is a little sneak peek of the table setting. I made the fun little utensil holders and I will be sharing the tutorial for those in the next day or two.
I’m sure any Bunco player you know would love a fun ornament like this on their tree.