I thought it would be fun to give each of the girls in the group a fun ornament to remember the year by.
- Download the Template here: Bunco 2012 Ornament Template
- Print the template onto transparency paper and cut out the insert shape.
- Tightly roll the transparency into a tube and insert into the tube. It will unroll when it gets all the way inside.
- Insert 8 or more dice beads on each side of the transparency. I found the beads online at FireMountainGems.com
- Trim the excess transparency from the top of the ornament. Replace the ornament cap. I bought the ornament hanger from Hobby Lobby. I think they are so pretty.
Here is a little sneak peek of the table setting. I made the fun little utensil holders and I will be sharing the tutorial for those in the next day or two.
I'm sure any Bunco player you know would love a fun ornament like this on their tree.