I think they turned out so cute and delicious too!
Yields: 24 mini cheesecakes
- 3 cups Graham Cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup melted Butter
- 2 – 8 oz. packages of cream cheese
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp flour
- Chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray the brownie pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix together your graham cracker crumbs and the melted butter. You can either crush the graham crackers yourself in a food processor or purchase the crumbs. Push some of the graham cracker mixture into each square in the pan. Set the pan aside.
- Cream together the sugar and cream cheese with a mixer. Add the milk, eggs, sour cream, vanilla, and flour. Mix until everything is smooth.
- Pour the cream cheese filling into each square and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely. Run a knife around the edge to get the cheesecakes out.
- Chill several hours. Before serving, press chocolate chips into the cheesecakes, point side down to make the dots for the dice.