Minecraft TNT Box Valentines
- Download and print the Minecraft TNT Box Printable Valentine PDF template on cardstock. Each page of the template has a different sentiment. You can print both or only one page depending on what you like best.
- Have your child write their name on the box that says FROM, just below the TNT.
- Cut out the box template on the solid black lines.
- Fold the template on all of the dotted lines. The white tabs will all fold to the inside of the box.
- For reference, the Valentines sentiment is the top of the box. The three TNT squares in a row are the two sides and the back. The 16 small red and gray squares is the bottom. The FROM square is the front. Using a glue stick, glue the bottom tabs of the side pieces to the bottom square of the box. Refer to the collage below.
- Glue the side tabs of the front(From) square to the sides of the box. You should now have the three sides attached, with only the top of the box open. If you want, you can glue down the tabs on the top of the side pieces. You can also leave them as they are. Either one should work fine.
- Fill the box with some treats or a small toy. Close the lid of the box. If desired, secure the lid with a small piece of tape. They stay closed well on their own, but I recommend taping closed for transporting to school.
I would say the cutting takes the longest amount of time. After that the folding and gluing assembly go pretty quickly. If you aren’t feeling like you want to make a ton of boxes for a whole class, you could give this to your child as their Valentine or maybe just a few special friends. My son has 29 kids in his class and he has his heart set on these! I’ll be doing some cutting and gluing for sure!
Here’s one more photo with an example of the name added in. I really think your kids are going to love these Valentines!
You can also check out the second Minecraft Valentine design for this year. I made some fun Minecraft Pickaxe Lollipop Valentines. I dressed up a regular heart lollipop from the Valentine section.
If you are looking for simpler Valentines, I have you covered too. Check out these simple Minecraft printable Valentines that I made last year. The were a big hit!
Please remember that these files are for personal use only. Do not sell the file or any items you make with the files. Do not redistribute the file either. Share the love and send your friends here and they can download it too!
So which Minecraft Valentines are your favorite? My husband and son love the TNT, but I might be partial to the Pick Ax. Let me know in the comments!