As a food blogger, I’m always on the lookout for fun food items that I can incorporate into recipes. Every holiday season, I’m trolling the candy story looking for what might be new and exciting to make a fun holiday dessert. Well, the PEZ company has come out with something called PEZ Hedz which are fun soft candies that look like the heads of PEZ dispensers. The Hello Kitty PEZ Hedz on a paper straw makes the perfect garnish for this fun and girly party punch.
Hello Kitty Party Punch
- 1 cup frozen concentrate lemonade, thawed
- ½ cup frozen concentrate orange juice, thawed
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cups cold water
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 liter bottle lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Hello Kitty gummies for garnish
- In a gallon pitcher with a lid, add all of the juices, water and sugar.
- Stir until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Cover with lid and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Immediately before serving, add the soda and ice. Stir.
You can mix this punch up a few hours before your party or play date and it will be nice and cold by party time. Easy peasy! All the little girls and their moms will be talking about how cute and taste your punch is!
If you’re throwing or attending a Hello Kitty party, I have a nice and easy tutorial on how to make your own Hello Kitty applique bag. Check that out too!