Pom Pom Cupcakes – Kids Craft
*contains affiliate links
- Mini Cupcake Liners/ Baking Cups
- Pom poms – big enough to fill the mini cupcake liners
- Embellishments such as mini pom poms, rhinestones, foam, etc
- Hot glue gun and glue
- White or clear glue
- Have an adult hot glue the pom-poms into 2 stacked cupcake liners. Using more than one liner will result in a sturdier cupcake.
- Use white or clear glue and allow the kids to embellish the cupcakes how they like. Tiny pom poms, foam shapes and stickers, and rhinestone gems are all great options.
- Allow the glue to dry fully.
I wasn’t kidding, these are so simple to make. I love when simple projects have such cute results! To use these for class Valentines, I have a cute Kawaii style printable cupcake Valentine what would be just perfect! Follow the link or click on the picture to head over to the post and download the printable sheet of Valentines.
Like I mentioned earlier, these would be great to make for a classroom craft too. These cute little cupcakes are pretty low-cost.
I have lots of free printable Valentines to download so make sure you check them all out! If you liked this project, please share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!