Just as I promised, it’s bunny cone time! This bunny ice cream cone recipe is so amazing because there is no baking required. After a quick trip the grocery store to grab a few items you are ready to go!
- Ice cream Cones
- Vanilla Ice cream
- White Candy Melts
- Pink Candy Melts
- Candy Eyes
- Pink Jelly Beans
- 2 Pipng Bags
- Parchment Paper
- Place white and pink candy melts in piping bags. Heat for 10-15 second intervals, kneading the bags in between each heating. Repeat until the candy is completely melted.
- Snip the tip off the pink bag and pipe a V shape, on parchment paper. Repeat for as many sets of ears as you would like to make.
- Snip the tip off the white bag and pipe all around the pink candy. This is the white of the bunny ears. It will look a little bit like a heart when it's done.
- Refrigerate the melted for 10 minutes or until the candy has set. Remove the ears from the parchment and set aside.
- Place a scoop of ice cream on a cone. Press the thin tip of the bunny ears into the ice cream.
- Push a pink jelly bean "nose" onto the face. Add two candy eyes above the nose.
- Pipe a small mouth below the jelly bean nose with pink candy melts. You will probably need to remelt the candy melts for about 10 seconds. The candy melts will set almost instantly on the ice cream.
- Enjoy immediately!
I’m a visual learner myself, so let’s see how to make these bunny cones. Jump to page 3 and see exactly what I mean when I talk about pink v’s and heart shapes. If you’re confused at all, the Bunny Cones video will clear things right up!