In case you missed page 1, these are the instructions and downloads for making a Beauty and the Beast rose shirt.
This tutorial assumes a working knowledge of a cutting machine such as a Silhouette or Cricut. If you are just getting started with vinyl, ExpressionsVinyl.com has a great guide to vinyl to get you started as well as some instructional videos.
Beauty and the Beast Rose Shirt
*Contains affiliate links
- Holographic Pearl Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV)
- Red Glitter Flake HTV
- Copper Metallic HTV
- T-Shirt of your choice
- Download the free Rose SVG from The Craft Chop.
- Download the Beauty and the Beast Bell jar from my google drive. Interested in a SVG file instead? Leave me a comment and I’ll see if I can get it converted for you.
- Measure your shirt and decide how big you want your design.
- Cut the bell jar out of the holographic pearl HTV, Rose bud out of red glitter, and stem out of metallic green. Don’t forget to flip your design horizontally so you are cutting a mirror image!
- I use a PowerPress heat press to do my shirts and I LOVE it. If you don’t have a heat press, you can do it with an iron. Just make sure you put as much pressure on the iron as possible. Press as hard as you can, and then press a little harder. Ha!
- Press the bell jar on the shirt first. Allow to cool and remove the clear carrier sheet.
- Press the flower on top. Remove the carrier sheet.
Maybe you’re like me and the Beast is more your thing. I just really love the “Beast Mode” play on words so I had to make a shirt. Jump to page 3 to get the file.
**Disclaimer – Vinyl provided by VinylExpressions.com