In case you missed page 1, these are the instructions and downloads for making a Beast Mode shirt.
Rawr! It’s time to let everyone know that you did not come to play!
This design is much simpler to execute. It’s all one color! I simply went with the Copper Electric HTV. The metallic looks really gorgeous in person and reflects the light beautifully! A regular brown or even a brown glitter would look fantastic too!
Beast Mode T-shirt Inspired by Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
- Copper Metallic HTV
- T-Shirt of your choice
- Download the Beast Mode .STUDIO3 file from my google drive. Interested in a SVG file instead? Leave me a comment and I’ll see if I can get it converted for you.
- Measure your shirt and decide how big you want your design.
- Cut the design on the copper metallic HTV. Don’t forget to flip your design horizontally so you are cutting a mirror image!
- I use a PowerPress heat press to do my shirts and I LOVE it. If you don’t have a heat press, you can do it with an iron. Just make sure you put as much pressure on the iron as possible. Press as hard as you can, and then press a little harder. Ha!
- The directions for pressing electric HTV are: Preheat 3 seconds, Apply medium pressure at 305 °F for 15 seconds.
- You can remove the clear plastic carrier sheet when it is hot or cold. I personally prefer hot simply because I am impatient to see the final product!
**Disclaimer – Vinyl provided by VinylExpressions.com
Don’t forget to pin!