I've been meaning to show the party pack I received from Zatarain's for this house party. It was pretty awesome.
It came with:
- Two boxes of Zatarain's box mixes plus coupons to get two more free
- Two coupons to get Zatarain's New Frozen Entrees for free
- Creole Seasoning
- Creole Mustard
- Root beer extract
- coupons for all my guests
The masks were pretty plain, and I wanted to spruce them up a bit. Here is a before picture and some of the supplies I used.
It's amazing what some sequins, glitter glue, and feathers can do! This would be a really fun project to do with the kids. You can find the masks at the Dollar Store or any party supply store for very inexpensively.
Here's the complete list of supplies I used:
- Sequins - $.10/yd at SAS
- Glitter glue - Dollar Store, hobby lobby holiday clearance
- Feather Boa to cut for feathers - About $4 at Hobby Lobby with a coupon. Much cheaper than buying individual feathers, but very messy! Be prepared for that.
- Nylon stars/butterflies - $.25 each at SAS
- LOTS of hot glue
Here are some more pictures:
Here they all are! I did the sequins and then the glitter glue first. I let the glue dry overnight and finished up with the feathers this morning. So fun, I love them!
It's starting to look a lot like Mardi Gras around here and I can't wait!