Present Utensil Holder
- Two 4" x 4" felt squares. These were designed for plastic cutlery, you should make them caller if you are planning to use these for your regular silverware.
- Five 4" strips of ribbon. Two for the present and three for the bow
- 1 Button
- Sewing supplies
- One the front of one square, sew the ribbon in a cross pattern. I measured 1" from the right side, and 1" from the top. I sewed one stitch line down the center of each ribbon.
- Sew the two felt pieces together with a zig-zag stitch on the very edge.
- Glue the remaining three pieces of ribbon into loops.
- Glue the ribbon loops to the felt where the ribbon pieces intersect.
- Embellish with a button in the center.
I only had two of those cute little swirly buttons, so for the rest I used just regular 4 hole buttons, I had in my stash. Here is the whole place setting again. I really loved the square embossed plates I found at Hobby Lobby. The only problem is that the main course was soup. So I went with the small dessert plates for the desserts and appetizers that I served. The polka dot napkins came from Walmart, although Hobby Lobby did sell some similar polka dot napkins too.
Thanks for reading! I can't wait to tell you about the fun food we had at Bunco.