Today’s craft is so fast and easy. A Pumpkin candy jar would be great for boo-ing your neighbors or just some cute table decor. They would also be a great addition to a Halloween dessert table. The best part is that you can make them in about 10 minutes. I just love how cute they are. They are inexpensive to make too, bonus!
Quick and Easy Pumpkin Candy Jars
*Contains affilliate links
- Glass Jar – Mine came from the Target Dollarspot
- Large orange button
- Green spool
- Orange raffia
- Super glue or E-6000
- Glue the button in the center of the jar lid with super glue or E-6000. Hot glue doesn’t stick well to glass, so it’s best to put the hot glue gun away for this one.
- Glue the spool in the center of the button with super glue or E-6000. Allow the glue to set according to the package instructions.
- Tie a bow with orange raffia around the mouth of the jar. Unfold the raffia to get a fuller bow.
- Fill the jar with orange candy and call it a day. Since the jar has a bit of a sewing theme, this would look really cute filled with orange buttons too!
This would work with any kind of jar but I loved that these jars have a lid that stays attached. It looks cute when you open up the “pumpkin top.” These jars can be made so quickly, they are perfect for a last minute hostess gift.
I only had one big orange button in my sewing stash, so I used on orange and one green. Honestly I like them both. You could even skip the button and just do the spool. I liked the little bit of added color at the top of the jar.
Okay, there you have it. Pumpkin candy jars are quick, easy, and cute! My favorite combination. Tell me, what would you fill the jar with? What’s your favorite orange Halloween candy?